Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ƒashion collection -- Pursuit of Simplicity ❜ v ❜

okay,,, thats my turn to post my collection : )
um,well, the collection theme is "Pursuit of Simplicity"

These are my researches...

this is the colour board.

and the mood board.

In this collection, I would love to create garments for the MORI GIRLS, thus I've use design features that they would love; like drapes, laces, chunky accessories...
For the design, I would like to present a sweet, romantic, retro and pastoral feeling.
Thus, I've used The Little Red Riding hood, desserts like meringue and cupcakes, structure of mushrooms, beddings and curtains as inspirations.

here are the 4 designs of the collection.
I think I would need to make some adjustments, so please stay tune : )

hope you guys like my collection ~ !

XOXO,
brun@2BAD

No comments:

Post a Comment